Reinvigorate your staff
Did you know….
- 80% of 30-50 year olds suffer with back pain
- The CIPD/Simply Health 2012 Absence Management report stated – Musculoskeletal injuries, back pain and stress are the second most common causes of short-term absence, second only to colds/flu.
- The most common cause of long-term absence is stress, which in 2011/12 cost the UK £10.4m in lost working days
A popular way to reduce workplace stress includes providing work based wellbeing benefits which aim to facilitate a healthier lifestyle and provide an improved work / life balance.
Massage in the workplace can benefit the employer by:
- Helping to reduce staff absenteeism through
- Managing workplace stress
- Reducing staff tension and providing pain relief
- Boosting productivity and improving morale
- Improving overall health and wellbeing
- Demonstrating staff appreciation
Benefits for the employee
- Releases tensions, relaxes muscles and relieves aches and pains
- Improves motivation and aids concentration
- Can prevent RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)
- Provides a sense of being looked after
- Treatments can be scheduled around break times
What can I offer?
- 15 minute back, neck and shoulder massage
- 30 minute full back, neck and shoulder massage
- 30 minute Indian head massage
- 30 minute sports massage
- Longer 1 hour treatments can be provided on request
I am fully qualified, insured, CRB checked and I will provide all the equipment required. References can be provided on request. All I require from you is a small room / private area to carry out the treatments.
So whatever your business size, whether you are looking for a regular onsite provision, a one off incentive or a treat for a special occasion we can tailor the package accordingly. Prices are competitive so if your company wants to provide treatments as a benefit, partially funded or even self- funded this can be accommodated.
Massage treatments can also be used to enhance promotional events, trade/consumer shows, exhibitions, parties or away days.
Essence operates across Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Wakefield area.
For more information call me on 0774 864 0257 or email email@example.com